We are glad that you chose one of our products
Mega metal factory
Mega Metal Factory’s specialized in production, sales and export of Polyurethane (PU) & Polyisocyanurate (PIR) Insulated
Sandwich Panel & Rockwool. Sandwich Panels are produced in a continue line with 3 types of insulation materials including
such as, Polyurethane (PUR), Polyisocyanurate (PIR) & Rockwool insulation thicknesses. As external and internal surfaces
of sandwich panel painted galvanized
They are manufactured as polyester, plastisol, PVDF and food safe painted according to the needs of the Project. They
can be manufactured in all RAL codes. Panel Tech’s Insulated Roof and Wall Sandwich Panels are responding all needs
such as thermal insulation, air tightness, hygiene, aesthetics, and fire insulation. Acoustic insulated Roof and Wall Panels
for sound insulation Wall Panel for container and prefabricated buildings and Cold Room Panels for cold storages.
– Excellent thermal insulation. Thermal conductivity of panels with polyisocyanurate foam core is λ = 0,022 W/m*K.
– Excellent protection against weather conditions, maintaining properties and appearance for many years. When
coating is properly selected according to local conditions, several years’ durability of panels can be reached without
– Complete seal against precipitations, snow and dampness. Perfectly finished joints ensure complete waterproofness
for many years, if installation standards are followed.
– Sound absorption. Properly selected core material can give perfect noise insulation parameters. They are particularly
important if insulation of outside noise, reduction of industrial noise propagation to the outside of the building or noise
reduction within the building is required.
– Fire resistance properties according to the needs. Using proper type of core can ensure the fire resistance. This
enables protection of escape routes and separation of fire compartments from each other.
– Easy and quick installation, low construction costs. As a result, lower operating costs over the years. A 50mm thick
PU/PIR foam panel has the same heat-transfer coefficient U as a 75 cm thick aerated concrete wall, 60 cm thick structural
clay tile wall or a 190 cm thick brick wall.
– Good strength parameters. Roof panels can withstand the load of snow and wind depending on their thickness and
climatic zone, with supports’ span of more than 3 m. In most cases, wall panels can be used with supports’ span of up to
6 m. This results in real savings in terms of the supporting structure, and thus overall costs of the entire building.
– We have managed to combine all the above benefits to the user with benefits to the natural environment.
Total power input in the production of the material used for thermal insulation of the building, on average, pays
for itself after two or three years from installation. Materials used in production are recyclable. Steel can be easily
reused. Waste core materials can also be recycled, while production of the panels itself is not harmful to the environment.